– Administrator – Paged Meble sp. z o.o. based in Jasienica, ul. Cieszyńska 99, 43-385 Jasienica, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Bielsko Biała, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000850564, with NIP: 5732425575 and REGON number: 15159470, contact details: tel. 48 33 497 24 00 , e-mail email@example.com;
– User – any person using the Website, Contact Form or Order Form;
– Website – internet domain www.pagedmeble.pl, which is the administrator of Paged Furniture SA;
– Contact Form – a service provided electronically, available on the Website (in the “Contact” tab), the subject of which is to enable the User to send a message to the Administrator;
– Order Form – a service provided electronically, available on the Website (in the “Outlet” tab), the subject of which is the desire to order exhibition products offered by Paged Meble SA;
– GDPR- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection).
Inspector of Personal Data Protection
The administrator declares that at Paged Meble sp. z o.o. the Inspector for Personal Data Protection was appointed (hereinafter: “IODO”). You can contact the person acting as IODO via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The User’s personal data is processed by the Administrator in order to provide the Contact Form and Order Form services. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to use the above services.
Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User (in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 point b) OF THE REDO) in order to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator (in accordance with 6 (1) (f) OF THE GDPR) and in cases in which the law allows the administrator to process personal data.
The period of personal data processing
The User’s personal data will be processed for the period necessary to implement the indicated purposes of processing; however, no longer than until withdrawal of consent or expressing objection to their processing.
Recipients of data
In the process of processing the purpose of processing, personal data of the User may be sharing personal data with other recipients or categories of recipients. Recipients of the above data may be processing entities that perform processing activities on behalf of the Administrator on the basis of a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data.
Rights of data subjects
The administrator limits the collection and use of information about Users to the minimum necessary, required to provide their services at the desired level.
The Administrator applies technical and organizational measures ensuring respect for privacy and protection of Users’ personal data.
The user whose personal data refers to is entitled to:
1) Demand from the Administrator
information about the processing of personal data, i.e. confirmation of whether personal data of the person to whom they are related are processed. If personal data are processed, they are entitled to access to them, obtain copies of them and to obtain the following information: about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data, information about recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data was or will be disclosed, the storage period data about the criteria for determining them, about the rights of the individual related to the processing of his personal data, about the possibility of lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority, about the source of personal data, if they were not obtained directly from the data subject and about profiling and automated processing of decisions (the so-called right of access, article 15 of the GDPR;
2) Correct personal information about this person. If the person receives information that his personal data processed by the Administrator are incorrect, outdated or incomplete, he has the right to demand their immediate rectification or supplementation (the so-called right to rectification, Article 16 of the GDPR);
3) Demand to delete your personal data, but if the person has consented to the processing of personal data, the removal request will have the same effect as withdrawal of consent (the so-called right to forget, article 17 of the GDPR);
4) Require restricting the processing of personal data (the so-called right to limit processing, article 18 of the GDPR), i.e. demand that processing be stopped except for storage, in situations where:
a. The data subject questions the correctness of personal data – for the period in which the Administrator will verify their correctness;
b. The data subject questions the lawfulness of the processing of personal data by the Service Provider;
c. The service provider no longer needs this data, but it is needed by the data subject to determine, assert or defend his claims;
d. The data subject has objected to the processing – pending the decision of the Administrator regarding the validity of the objection;
5) Oppose the processing of its personal data for the Service Provider’s legitimate purposes;
6) Transfer your personal data, i.e. receive in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, personal data provided to the Administrator, if their processing is based on consent, or request that data be sent to another person designated by the person whose data refer to the administrator (so-called data portability, Article 20 of the GDPR).
Possibility of withdrawing consent
In cases where the processing of User’s data takes place on the basis of granted consent, the User has the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
In situations where your data was processed on the basis of consent, the withdrawal of the consent prevents further use of the services offered by the Administrator (ie the Contact Form and the Application Form).
8. Data processing outside the EU
The Administrator declares that he will not transfer entrusted personal data outside the European Union, unless he obtains the written consent of the data subject in advance and ensures that all duties resulting from the ROPE are met in the field of transfer of personal data to third countries.
9. The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body
If the data processing by the Administrator occurred in violation of the applicable provisions of law, the User has the possibility to file a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
Cookies are files saved on the device (computer, smartphone, tablet), on which an Internet browser is installed, by means of which the user browses websites.
In order to improve the functionality of the Website, the Administrator declares that he uses several types of cookies:
– cookies verifying the visit. I am talking about cookie files that remember the User’s visits to the Website, subpages and links in which the User clicked. They enable personalization of specific content and customization to individual preferences of Users.
Cookies used by the Administrator do not store any personal data of the User. The User’s identity is not disclosed by means of cookies.
Information collected by the Administrator will not be made available to entities or persons other than those authorized under the provisions of generally applicable law and authorized to administer the Websites.
In any event, the User may block the installation of cookies or delete permanent cookies using the appropriate browser options. In case of problems, it is recommended to use the browser’s help file or contact the browser manufacturer.
The User’s device may also save cookies from websites of third parties, in particular: Facebook, Google, Twitter. Information on cookies from these websites can be found on websites belonging to these entities.
Contact Form and Order Form
On the Website there is a Contact Form and an Order Form, allowing each User to send a message to the Administrator.
In order to use the Contact Form or the Order Form:
1. fill in the field “Subject of the message” and “Message content”, indicating the title and content of the message addressed to the Administrator;
2. fill in the “E-mail address” field, providing the e-mail address to which the Administrator’s reply will be sent;
3. consent to the Administrator processing personal data provided by the User, by selecting the box containing the relevant consent clause.
What data is collected while using the Contact Form and the Order Form?
Every time, when using the Contact Form or Order Form service, an email address is collected.
Providing an e-mail address will enable the Administrator to reply to the User’s message. Nevertheless, the User may provide additional information in the Contact Form (Order Form) such as: name, surname, telephone number, company name, and mailing address. Providing the above data is voluntary and depends on the will of the User.
The administrator performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behavior in the following way:
– through voluntarily entered information on the form (using the Contact Form service and the Order Form);
– by collecting cookies.
The data provided by the User are processed only in accordance with the purpose for which the User gave his consent.
A User who is a natural person, has the right to object to the profiling mechanism at all times. The Administrator declares that he has technical tools to enable the User being a natural person to express objections.
14. Final provisions